Planning your first visit to Gastroenterology Services or having a procedure performed? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started.
Most of our procedures are performed at the University Surgery Center in Winter Park, FL which is only 11 minutes from our office. If you are having a procedure at this location please visit their website and complete the "Pre-Assessement Form".
Bowel Prep Instructions
For your convenience, our bowel prep instructions are located below. Please download and print.
- Colonoscopy instructions with Golytely Prep [ENGLISH] [SPANISH]
- Colonoscopy instructions with Magnesium Citrate and Dulcolax [Dr. Shultz - Afternoon] [Dr. Martinez]
- EGD Preparation Instructions
- Upper Endoscopic Ultrasound Preparation Instructions
- Colonoscopy instructions with Suprep
- Colonoscopy instructions with Plenvu
- Small Bowel Capsule Instructions
- Colonoscopy Two Day Prep
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
We accept Medicare and most private insurances. We do not accept Medicaid.
We offer special financing for patients without any health insurance.
We provide 24/7 coverage for the Oviedo Medical Center.